TAD Cloud Real Time Monitoring – Temperature & Humidity
Easy to Use – Anytime - Anywhere!
Our customers tell us our Temprecord Active Display (TAD) Cloud system is a SIMPLE, HANDS-OFF, and ACCURATE Real-Time Monitoring Solution made easy. It provides confidence in your results and helps to facilitate compliance.
- Is accredited to ISO17025 Calibration Laboratory Standard.
- Specializes in calibrated temperature & humidity monitoring solutions
- Supplier to Laboratories, Blood Services, Hospitals, Food industry and Warehousing
- Staff resources – no more manual temperature monitoring
- Save product in time during temperature breaches
- Facilitates compliance for audit purposes and client requirements
- Temprecord Active Display (TAD) monitors:
- Relative humidity,
- Other alerts such as door left open, power fail, compressor on/off, etc.
- Alerts can be sent automatically to:
- Text to cell-phones
- Alarm Tower
- Building alarm
- External monitoring company
- TAD Cloud utilises a LoRa (radio wireless 920 – 928MHz frequency) gateway to access the TAD Cloud based software. The gateway can operate either or both:
- Independently using 4G (SIM card required). Note that having the 4G facility can act as a backup should your network fail for any reason
- Connected directly to your network
- Wireless monitoring units are easy to install
- Fully automated system, all information comes to you.
- Built in levels of access require a user name and password for security
- The Cloud host charges a monthly fee depending on the number of units used and the activity.
- Temprecord is an ISO 17025 Calibration Laboratory Standard and all TAD loggers are certified accordingly.
- 24/7 on-line support