Temprecord provides software free of charge which means it can be installed at as many locations as required.
Reports are automatically built and can be exported, emailed, printed and/or saved as PDF format documents for future reference or electronic transfer, simplifying reports for compliance/regulatory requirements. Temprecord software features have been created in partnership with our clients. As a result the software applications are easy to use and feature-rich information management systems, designed to save the User time.
Customised reporting for effective management
Temprecord Software allows for the easy creation of effective reports for management and compliance procedures. Recorded data can be viewed and printed in the following formats to suit:
- graph or;
- values and table formats to suit
A data file export facility means that information can be exported to spreadsheets or other applications for further analysis or customised presentations where regular Environment Mapping is required.
See below for the following free applications:
- TRW (Temprecord for Windows) for data loggers
- MLV (Multi Logger Validation) for mapping/spatials
- TempWrite for Mon-T2 data loggers only
- TAD (Temprecord Active Display) for real-time monitoring and alerts
- Shipper box packaging software (by request on purchasing Temprecord cold-chain transportation system and after validation testing)