ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory
Temprecord is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and [authorised] to issue IANZ endorsed calibration certificates for temperature and humidity calibrations for Temprecord data loggers. Note: Temperature and humidity calibrations certificates are issued as a combined or shared certificate, which includes 3-point correction for Temperature and 2-point correction for Humidity.
- For standard three point temperature calibrations the expanded uncertainty is 0.2 °C over the temperature range from -20 °C to +50 °C, or -40 °C to +50 °C for low temperature loggers.
- Fahrenheit the expanded uncertainty is 0.36 °F over the temperature range from -4 °F to +122 °F, or -40 °F to +122 °F for low temperature loggers.
- All uncertainties are expressed at a 95% confidence level. The coverage factor is k=2.26
- The temperature scale used is ITS-90. Temperatures values on calibration certificates are printed in degrees Celsius.
- Temprecord RH loggers are laboratory calibrated with an expanded uncertainty of 3% RH over the humidity range from 12% to 85% RH.
- The dry bulb temperature range [is 20 °C to 30 °C].
- The expanded uncertainty is expressed at a 95% confidence level. The coverage factor is k=2.
Click the links below for more information on:
Click here for information on single point RH calibrations.
Recommended logger re-calibration schedule
Calibration lab scope
Ice point check setup instructions
Temprecord certification and accreditation
Find your Temprecord calibration certificate